- Aluminum Top Rail
- Must be used with wood or composite boards (sold separately) as a cap
- Wood or Composite Cap Rail must add 1/2" to overall rail height to reach required rail heights of 36" or 42" respectively
- Includes bottom finishing plate
- 2-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 94"
- Join multiple rails together with splices to achieve needed length
- Top Rail End Plates sold separately
- Field trimmable with a carbide blade
The RailFX Series 400 Top Rail for Wood Cap Rail is an aluminum top rail designed to attach wood or composite boards as the cap (sold separately). Wood or composite cap rail must add 1/2" to overall rail height to reach required rail heights for both 36" and 42" railing. Cannot be used independently. This package includes the bottom finishing plate. Top Rail End Plates are sold separately.
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Does Not Include||Wood or Composite Top Rail Cap, Top Rail End Plates, or Splices to Join Multiple Rails|
|Installation Tools Required||Saw with Carbide Blade|
|Package Includes||(1) Top Rail and (1) Bottom Finishing Plate|
Weights and Dimensions
|Dimensions||2.875” x 1.25” x 94”|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.