Dekorra Products Artificial Rock - Model 122 (19" x 18" x 13")
- Realistic appearance
- Highly durable
- Classic shape with generous dimensions
- Natural textures and colors blend well with outdoor surroundings
- Comes with (4) heavy-duty stakes
- Outside dimensions: 19"L x 18"W x 13"H
- Use for septic applications such as septic risers, holding tanks, manholes, cleanouts, vent pipes, and commercial grease traps
- Use for special applications such as cable boxes, satellite dishes, telephone pedestals, pond filters/pumps, and electrical outlets
- Pair with an Insulated Pouch (sold separately) for added protection against the cold.
Dekorra Products' artificial rocks are the perfect solution for concealing unsightly objects that are often found in residential or commercial yards and landscapes. Each Mock Rock is constructed with RealRock—a state-of-the-art material that provides incredibly realistic aesthetics and unmatched longevity in virtually any climate. The gritty, tough, and variegated rock-like surface blends well with other natural outdoor textures. Built to last and proudly made in the USA from recyclable materials, Dekorra rock enclosures offer features that set them apart from the competition. The patented flange design secures the enclosure to the ground with the use of heavy-duty stakes that are included with each enclosure. The sturdy, reinforced edge around the bottom of each model adds weight and strength that can withstand 100lbs per square foot. From large items to small, the wide selection of sizes and shapes means there's an enclosure that's exactly right for almost any application. Achieve a better-looking landscape with Dekorra Mock Rock artificial rock enclosures.
|Sub Brand||Mock Rock|
|Included Accessories||(4) Heavy-duty Stakes|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Material||Manufactured with recycleable materials|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.