12 Volt D/C Transformer - Outdoor Use
The Aurora 12 Volt D/C Transformer - Outdoor Use is designed for outdoor LED Lights. The DC Transformer has 12 volts of output for low voltage LED lights. The transformers plug into a GFCI outdoor receptacle changing the 120v household electricity to a 12v usable for most low voltage deck lighting. The 60 watt transformer operates up to 40 Linear Feet of Odyssey Strip Lighting and the 36 watt transformer operates up to 20 Linear Feet of Odyssey Strip Lighting. The 12 watt can light up to 6 linear feet of the Odyssey Strip Light. Light your deck with post caps and riser lights to create your perfect environment of ambiance and safety for your dusk to dawn outdoor needs,
- For Outdoor use only
- DC Transformer with 12 volts of output for low voltage LED lights
- Weather resistant housing
- Can be used with dimmable lights and dimmer control (sold separately)
- Power control for deck lighting such as post caps, step, sconce, and recessed lights
- Odyssey and Phoenix LED lighting work specifically with D/C transformers. They will not work with A/C transformers
- For Phoenix Recessed LED Lights: Choose 12 watts for up to 30 lights, 36 watts for up to 90 lights, and 60 watts for up to 150 lights.
- For Odyssey Strip Lights: 12 watt operates up to 6 linear feet, 36 watt operates up to 20 linear feet, and 60 watt operates up to 40 linear feet.
|Manufacturer||Aurora Deck Lighting|
|Brand||Aurora Deck Lighting|
|Compatible Materials||Low Voltage Lighting, Dimmer Control|
|Power Supply Type||D/C|
|Workability||D/C LED lights only|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|