Wild Hog STIX Engineered Structural Wood Post
- Constructed from kiln-dried wood, has limited twisting, warping, and splitting
- Hollow core is ideal for concealing lighting wire providing a cleaner look
- Lighter weight - 2/3 less than standard green lumber post
- Easier to handle
- Use with Wild Hog LINX connectors to create a LINX Simplified Pergola System
- Not recommended for live loads
- Staining or sealing is recommended for outdoor use
- Must order a minimum of 6 for the 10' and 12' STIX due to shipping
The Wild Hog STIX Timber Hollow Post is an engineered structural timber made from kiln-dried wood. Being 2/3 less weight than standard green lumber makes it easier to handle during the build of your pergola or outdoor structure. The hollow core is ideal for concealing lighting wire giving your pergola a clean, finished look. Even with the hollow core, the strong post offers limited twisting, warping, and splitting and has ASTM D6109 approval. Use with the Wild Hog LINX products (sold separately) to simplify building your new outdoor refuge.
|Wild Hog Products
|LINX Pergola Connectors
|Kiln-Dried Cypress Wood
|Pergola and Outdoor Structures
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.