Wild Hog Smoky Mountain Stair or Fence Mesh Panel
- Black powder-coated steel
- 60" H x 72" L
- Infill for wood, composite, or aluminum railing
- Can be used for stair or fence applications
- 4" x 4" mesh pattern
- 1/4" thick steel woven wire crimped at cross points
- Zinc powder-coat inhibits corrosion and ensures durability
- Use with Hog Tracks and Hog Tusks (sold separately)
- It is recommended to make a template with cardboard or plywood and use that to mark your panel. Make marks before cutting to ensure the mesh is level and wires line up to the panel next to it
Wild Hog Smoky Mountain Railing enhances any indoor or outdoor space with its industrial yet rustic look that's perfect for residential or commercial settings. These panels serve as an infill for wood, composite, or aluminum stair railing. The 4x4 mesh pattern allows for great visibility, while the 1/4" thick steel woven wire crimped at the cross points ensures durability. Since this panel can be used for stair or fence applications, it will need to be cut diagonally when used for stairs.
Each panel receives a four-stage phosphate rinse followed by a zinc-rich powder primer. The primer is a two-coat system that inhibits corrosion and ensures durability. After the zinc-rich primer, the panels are powder coated to enjoy your railing for many years.
For stair applications, it is recommended to make a template with cardboard or plywood and use that to mark your panel. Make marks before cutting to ensure the mesh is level and wires line up to the panel next to it.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Wild Hog Products
|Stairs or Fence
|Can Be Cut to Length
|Wild Hog Products Hog Tracks Kit - Black
|18" Bolt Cutter or Metal Cut-Off Wheel on an Angle Grinder
|Zinc Primed and Powder-Coated
|(1) Mesh Panel
Weights and Dimensions
|5' x 6'
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.