- Used to anchor post base to a surface or wall mount
- Flange has (4) 3/8" pre-drilled holes
- Securely anchor to wood or composite deck, concrete, or any other surface
- Includes 1/4" x 1.5" lag wood screws to attach to post
- Use straight dry lumber for best results
- Hardware for anchoring must be purchased separately
- Wild Hog recommends checking with local building department or engineer to confirm anchor bolts meet local building code. You can find technical info and specs with engineer notes on the LINX Resources link below
The Hog Wild LINX UNIFIT is used to anchor the post base to a wood or composite deck, concrete slab, or any other surface. It can also be used to attach the lumber to a wall. The flange has four pre-drilled holes for secure anchoring. Hardware for anchoring must be purchased separately. Wood screws for attaching the UNIFIT to the post are included.
|Brand||Wild Hog Products|
|Application||Post or Wall Mount|
|Compatible Materials||Wild Hog STIX or Straight and Dry Nominal 4×4 or 6×6 Posts|
|Finish||Zinc Primed and Powder-Coated|
|Included Screws||.25" x 1.5" Lag Screws|
|Package Includes||(1) UNIFIT Bracket, Screws and Bit|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.