- HDPE fabric with UV inhibitor
- Creates shade for a relaxing retreat
- Permeable to allow breeze and air movement
- Straps can be cinched down to remove any sagging
- Add to top or side of your LINX Pergola
- Includes brackets with screws to mount in corners and side beams and integrated heavy-duty nylon straps with 2-piece quick-release buckles
- Easy to assemble and remove
The Wild Hog LINX Sunshade Kit can be added where you need to have protection from the sun. The Sunshade material is made of the highest grade fabric available. The extra-thick, heavy-duty cloth is 340 gsm, almost double the average weight on the market. Woven with 100% HDPE fiber that contains a UV inhibitor to block up to 95% of harmful UV Rays, it still allows breathability for cool breezes to pass through. The permeable fabric also allows water to drain through the fabric to ensure pooling water won't damage your sunshade. All fastening hardware is included with the kit. The straps can be cinched down by hand to remove any sagging. The sunshade can be removed in a matter of minutes in the event of foul weather or to be stored away for the winter. Add to the top or side of your LINX Pergola to create a relaxing getaway.
|Brand||Wild Hog Products|
|Material||HDPE Fabric with UV Inhibitor|
|Package Includes||(1) Sunshade, (4) Corner Brackets, (4) Side Brackets, and (16) Screws|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.