Wild Hog LINX Wood Pergola Kit - 8x8 with 4" STIX, hardware, sunshade
This Kit Includes
- 8' x 8' with 4" x 4" posts
- Pergola kit includes everything needed to construct a complete, free-standing single-bay pergola
- Easy to assemble
- Gray sunshade provides shade for a relaxing retreat
- STIX timbers have a hollow core that is ideal for running wiring for lights to provide a cleaner look
- STIX are 2/3 lighter than standard green lumber posts
- Permeable to allow water to flow through along with breeze and air movement
Building a pergola to enhance your outdoor oasis has never been easier with this DIY pergola kit. This complete kit has all components needed to create a free-standing 8' x 8' single-bay wooden pergola with 4" x 4" posts. From the LINX hardware to the STIX posts, building a complete pergola in only a few hours is now a reality — all in one click.
The Wild Hog STIX are an engineered structural timber post made from kiln-dried wood and weighs 2/3 less than traditional lumber. The hollow core is ideal for concealing wiring when adding lighting.
The Wild Hog LINX UNIFIT is used to anchor the post base to a wood or composite deck, concrete slab, or any other surface. It can also be used to attach lumber to a wall. Wood screws for attaching the UNIFIT to the post are included.
The Wild Hog LINX TRIFIT are the brackets for the corners of the pergola and include 1/4" x 1.5" lag screws.
The Wild Hog LINX Sunshade Kit adds protection from the sun and is a permeable fabric that allows water to drain through to ensure pooling water won't cause damage. The pergola shade can be removed in a matter of minutes in the event of foul weather or stored away for the winter.
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.