Wild Hog Products LINX Wood Pergola Kit - 12x24 with Open Top
- Final Dimensions: 13' x 25.5' x 8.5'
- Pergola kit includes everything needed to construct a complete, free-standing pergola
- Easy to assemble
- No middle support beam - customize with rafters, purlins, or cantilevers
- STIX timbers have a hollow core that is ideal for running wiring for lights to provide a cleaner look
- STIX are 2/3 lighter than standard green lumber posts
- Sunshades and Hammocks are available to order in customized sizes
Building a pergola to enhance your outdoor oasis has never been easier with this DIY pergola kit. This complete kit has all components needed to create a free-standing 13' x 25.5' x 8.5' wooden pergola with 6" x 6" posts. From the LINX hardware to the STIX posts, building a complete pergola in only a few hours is now a reality — all in one click.
The Wild Hog STIX are an engineered structural timber post made from kiln-dried wood and weighs 2/3 less than traditional lumber. The hollow core is ideal for concealing wiring when adding lighting.
The Wild Hog LINX UNIFIT is used to anchor the post base to a wood or composite deck, concrete slab, or any other surface. It can also be used to attach lumber to a wall. Wood screws for attaching the UNIFIT to the post are included.
The Wild Hog LINX TRIFIT are the brackets for the corners of the pergola. The LINX T/FIT brackets allow you to connect 2 beams to one post. Both brackets include 1/4" x 1.5" lag screws.
With no middle support beam, the pergola will be ready to customize using rafters, purlins, or cantilevers. Sunshades and Hammocks are also available to order in customized sizes.
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.