Wild Hog Products LINX Double Bay Pergola Kit with 6x6 STIX
- 8' x 16' with 6" x 6" posts
- Pergola kit includes everything needed to construct a complete, free-standing double-bay pergola
- Easy to assemble
- Gray sunshade provides shade for a relaxing retreat
- STIX timbers have a hollow core that is ideal for running wiring for lights to provide a cleaner look
- STIX are 2/3 lighter than standard green lumber posts
- Permeable to allow water to flow through along with breeze and air movement
Building a pergola to enhance your outdoor oasis has never been easier with this DIY pergola kit. This complete kit has all components needed to create a free-standing 8' x 16' double-bay wooden pergola with 6" x 6" posts. From the LINX hardware to the STIX posts, building a complete pergola in only a few hours is now a reality — all in one click.
The Wild Hog STIX are an engineered structural timber post made from kiln-dried wood and weighs 2/3 less than traditional lumber. The hollow core is ideal for concealing wiring when adding lighting.
The Wild Hog LINX UNIFIT is used to anchor the post base to a wood or composite deck, concrete slab, or any other surface. It can also be used to attach lumber to a wall. Wood screws for attaching the UNIFIT to the post are included.
The Wild Hog LINX TRIFIT are the brackets for the corners of the pergola. The LINX TETRAFIT brackets allow you to connect multiple sections of your pergola by connecting 3 beams to one post. Both brackets include 1/4" x 1.5" lag screws.
The Wild Hog LINX Sunshade Kit adds protection from the sun and is a permeable fabric that allows water to drain through to ensure pooling water won't cause damage. The pergola shade can be removed in a matter of minutes in the event of foul weather or stored away for the winter.
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.