Ultra-Flex Stair Tensioner for Wood
Usually Ships Same/Next Business Day
Ultra-Flex Stair Tensioner for Wood is a Push-Lock Fitting that tensions and holds 1/8 inch or 3/16 inch cable in place on stair or pitched runs.. An Ultra-Flex Stair Tensioner for Wood has an adjustable design that can conform to virtually any angle and installs on wood or composite posts with a diameter up to 4½ inches. Fittings are driven into the posts and then the cable can simply be pushed into them. Make sure to fully insert cable into the fitting, as it is critical to fitting performance under tension. The cable will automatically lock into place without the use of any special installation tools, making cable installation a breeze. Cable can be tensioned by holding the tensioner body at 3/8 inch wrench flat nearest cable and rotating female threaded section of fitting with a 3/8 inch open-end wrench onto threads.
Typically, one tensioner and one non-tensioner is needed for each horizontal or stair run. If your cable run is greater than 50' or has more than two 90 degree turns, then two tensioners are required for each run.
- For stair or pitched run applications
- Push-Lock Fitting that tensions and holds 1/8” or 3/16” cable
- Adjustable to virtually any angle
- Use with wood or composite sleeved posts with a diameter up to 4½"
- Cable automatically locks into place when inserted into fitting
- Easy installation
- No special installation tools required
- Full insertion of the cable is critical to fitting performance under tension
- Two tensioners may be required if your run is over 50' or has more than two 90 degree turns
|Ships to HI/AK||No|