Ultra-Flex Stair Non-Tensioner for Wood
Usually Ships Same/Next Business Day
Ultra-Flex Stair Non-Tensioner for Wood is a Push-Lock Fitting that holds 1/8 inch or 3/16 inch cable in place on stair or pitched runs. An Ultra-Flex Stair Non-Tensioner for Wood has an adjustable design that can conform to virtually any angle and installs on wood or composite posts with a diameter up to 4½ inches. Fittings are driven into the posts and then the cable can simply be pushed into them. Make sure to fully insert cable into the fitting, as it is critical to fitting performance under tension. The cable will automatically lock into place without the use of any special installation tools, making installation a breeze.
Typically, one tensioner and one non-tensioner is needed for each stair run. If your cable run is greater than 50' or has more than two 90 degree turns, then a non-tensioner is not needed and instead use two tensioners for each run.
- For stair or pitched run applications
- Adjustable to virtually any angle
- Push-Lock Fitting that holds 1/8” or 3/16” cable in place
- Use with wood or composite sleeved posts with a diameter up to 4½"
- Cable automatically locks into place when inserted into fitting
- Easy installation
- No special installation tools required
- Full insertion of the cable is critical to fitting performance under tension
- Not required for runs greater than 50' or with over two 90 degree turns
|Ships to HI/AK||No|