This product includes one roll of cable. The tensioner and non-tensioner hardware are sold separately. When used with the Ultra-Flex Cable Railing System, this Infill provides a simple and flexible railing solution to enhance the style and visibility around any indoor and outdoor project that offers a view.
Ultra-Flex Cable Railing Infill can be used with wood posts, metal posts, or composite sleeves. Choose from 1/8 inch cable or 3/16 inch cable in 100 foot or 500 foot lengths. The Ultra-Flex cable railing features Push-Lock fittings, which require no special installation tools. Simply push the cable into the fitting and it locks, making cable installation a breeze. Ultra-Flex Cable Railing is perfect for decks, docks, balconies, and stairways. It is also made in the USA and comes with a 10-Year Warranty.
This easy-to-install cable railing can be done using a simple 3 step process. First, choose the posts you will be using (wood, metal or sleeved). Second, measure your level and stair runs to calculate the number of level and stair fittings needed. Third, Add up the number of tensioners and non-tensioners you will need, calculating total cable footage (plus 5%). Keep in mind that at least one Tensioner is needed per run of cable. You're now ready to build and enjoy your new Ultra-Flex Railing!
- For use with wood posts, metal posts, or composite sleeves
- Available options include 1/8in and 3/16in cable in 100ft or 500ft lengths
- Ideal for both interior and exterior projects
- Fittings ONLY attach to end posts and pass through all intermediate posts for max visibility
- For use with Push-Lock fittings that do not require any special installation tools (sold separately)
- Easy to install
- Sleek and smooth, no sharp edges
- 10-Year Warranty
- Perfect for decks, docks, balconies, and stairways
- IMPORTANT: At least one Tensioner is needed per run of cable (sold separately)
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Diameter - Inches||1|
|Length - Feet||100|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|