Ultra-tec Cable Railing 500-W Series for Wood Post Stair Run - Inside to Inside Mount has an Adjust-a-Body with threaded eye allowing penetration of the screw directly into the inside of your wooden end post. The other end has a Push-Lock Lag with threaded eye. Easy to install, the 500-W Series only requires drilling to the inside face of the post. Great for tight areas, 90 degree rail turns on the same post, and can be attached to walls. The pre-cut cable system can be trimmed to a finished dimension in the field. No field swaging needed.
- For stair or pitched runs with wood posts
- Inside to inside of post mount
- Push-lock with threaded eye to adjust-a-body with threaded eye. Lag eyes on both ends.
- For residential or light commercial use
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor enjoyment
|Included Accessories||Stainless Steel Caps|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|