Cable Railing 500-C Series for Composite Stair Runs
- For stairs, pitched runs with wood posts covered by composite sleeves
- Inside to inside connection
- Push-lock with threaded eye to adjust-a-body with threaded eye
- Extended length lag eyes on both ends
- For residential or commercial use
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor enjoyment
Ultra-tec Cable Railing 500-C Series for Composite Stair Runs has an inside to inside connection using the tensioning device of Adjust-a-Body with threaded eye and extended length lag eye to accommodate the additional girth of the post sleeve. A Push-Lock with threaded eye attaches he same way to the other end. Can be used to go up a stair and across a landing by mounting an intermediate picket to the stair side of the break-over post. The picket will prevent the cable from damaging the sleeve where it exits the post at an angle.
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Included Accessories||Stainless Steel Caps|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.