Ultra-tec Cable Railing 300-C Series for Composite Level Runs
- For wood posts with composite sleeves
- Extended hanger bolt and extended lag to accomodate if outside diameter of composite sleeve is greater than 4-1/2"
- Easy to install with specific pre-cut lengths that can be trimmed to a finished dimension in the field
- Made from corrosion resistant, high-strength type 316 stainless steel
- Adjust-a-Body with Hanger Bolt and Push-Lock Lag allow for inside-to-inside mount
- Inside-to-inside mount for tight areas or applying a 90 degree turn on the same plane on the same corner post
- Minimal drilling
- Sleek and beautiful design
- For residential and light commercial use
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor enjoyment
Ultra-tec Cable Railing 300-C Series for Composite Level Runs has an Adjust-a-Body with an extended length hanger bolt tensioner allowing penetration of the screw directly into the inside of your wooden end post. The other end has an Extended Length Push-Lock Lag which requires no swaging or special tools. Easy to install, the 300-C Series only requires drilling to the inside face of the post. Great for tight areas, 90 degree rail turns on the same post, and can be attached to walls. The pre-cut cable system can be trimmed to a finished dimension in the field. No field swaging needed.
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Included Accessories||Stainless Steel Caps|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.