Ultra-tec Ultra-Flex Stair Non-Tensioner for Metal
- Push-Lock Fitting that holds 1/8” or 3/16” cable in place
- Use with metal posts
- For horizontal run applications
- Cable automatically locks into place when inserted into fitting
- Easy installation
- No special installation tools required
- Full insertion of the cable is critical to fitting performance under tension
- Not required for runs greater than 50' or with over two 90 degree turns
Ultra-Flex Stair Non-Tensioner for Metal is a Push-Lock Fitting that holds 1/8 inch or 3/16 inch cable in place on stair runs. An Ultra-Flex Stair Non-Tensioner for metal is designed to install cable railing on metal posts. Fittings are driven into the posts and then the cable can simply be pushed into them. Make sure to fully insert cable into the fitting, as it is critical to fitting performance under tension. The cable will automatically lock into place without the use of any special installation tools, making cable installation a breeze.
Typically, one tensioner and one non-tensioner is needed for each stair run. If your cable run is greater than 50' or has more than two 90 degree turns, then a non-tensioner is not needed and instead use two tensioners for each run.
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.