Ultra-Flex Level Tensioner for Metal
Usually Ships Same/Next Business Day
Ultra-Flex Level Tensioner for Metal is a Push-Lock Fitting that holds 1/8 inch or 3/16 inch cable in place on horizontal runs. An Ultra-Flex Level Tensioner for metal is designed to install cable railing on metal posts. Fittings are driven into the posts and then the cable can simply be pushed into them. Make sure to fully insert cable into the fitting, as it is critical to fitting performance under tension. The cable will automatically lock into place without the use of any special installation tools, making cable installation a breeze.
Typically, one tensioner and one non-tensioner is needed for each horizontal run. If your cable run is greater than 50' or has more than two 90 degree turns, then two tensioners are required for each run.
- Push-Lock Fitting that holds 1/8” or 3/16” cable in place
- Use with metal posts
- For horizontal run applications
- Cable automatically locks into place when inserted into fitting
- Easy installation
- No special installation tools required
- Full insertion of the cable is critical to fitting performance under tension
- Two tensioners may be required if your run is over 50' or has more than two 90 degree turns
|Ships to HI/AK||No|