Lighten the work load by pairing Typar's StaplePac with the Stinger Cap Hammer or Stinger Autofeed Cap Hammer. This system is ideal for fastening Typar HouseWrap to the building in a fraction of the time it would take to use traditional staples. The Stinger Hammer is designed to be used with only one hand, leaving the other hand free to adjust the HouseWrap as needed.
With this system, every nail is automatically driven through a small, circular plastic cap that effectively seals the holes created by the fastener. This ensures that no water will leak through the underlayment or houewrap because of holes left by the fasteners. In addition, capped staples provide 20 times the holding power of non-capped staples, even though fewer fasteners are actually needed.
- 20x the holding power of non-capped staples
- Plastic cap creates a seal so no water leaks through holes left by fasteners
- Coallated cap strings are compatible with Stinger Cap Hammer and Stinger Autofeed Cap Hammer
- Fewer capped nails are needed per square foot than traditional staples
- TYPAR and IECC Energy Codes
- STINGER CH38, CH38A and CS58 tools
|Manufacturer Part Number||09L0000|
|Capacity||168 caps / 168 staples|
|Compatible Fasteners||.375" Plastic Collated Caps|
|Compatible Materials||Full 1" Plastic Collated Caps, 3/8" Crown Staples|
|Ships to HI/AK||Yes|