Typar Plumbing and Electrical Flashing Panel 11-1/8" x 11-1/8"
- For electrical and plumbing usage
- Fits low voltage rounded wire, coaxial cable, and 1/8" to 3/8" copper, rigid, or PVC pipes
- Self-seals around fasteners
- Works with most types of claddings including brick and stone veneers
- Install electrical and plumbing panel before or after building wrap
- Panel Size: 11-1/8" x 11-1/8" x 3/32"
Through-wall penetrations can be a time-consuming challenge. And if not sealed off properly, they become weak points that leave a building envelope vulnerable. TYPAR Flashing Panels are designed for the tasks of blocking air leakage and water intrusion in some of the trickiest places of all - and for helping you do the job fast.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TYPPANEL001|
|Application||For Low Voltage Rounded Wire, Coaxial Cable, and 1/8" to 3/8" Copper, Rigid, or PVC Pipes|
Weights and Dimensions
|Dimensions||11-1/8" x 11-1/8" x 3/32"|
Info & Guides
Typar Flashing Panels Sell Sheet
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.