- Includes: (36) black stainless steel clips, (38) stainless steel screws, and (1) driver bit
- Used to install the perimeter deck boards
- Stainless steel for superior durability
- Provides a clean, fastener-free surface
- Quick and easy installation
- Compatible with all Trex decking
- 0.75 start clips needed per every lineal foot of decking (Example: 40 LF x 0.75 = 30 clips)
Trex Hideaway Start Clips are black, stainless steel fasteners that come with screws and a driver bit. They're for installing the perimeter deck boards to provide a clean, fastener-free surface. These Hideaway Start Clips are compatible with all Trex decking and boast a quick & easy installation.
To determine how many clips are needed for your deck, multiply the deck's linear feet by 0.75. For example, 40 lineal feet of decking requires 30 clips (40 x 0.75 = 30).
|Manufacturer Part Number||UNIVSTARTCLIP|
|Compatible Materials||All Trex Decking|
|Coverage (Square Feet)||400|
|Driver Bit Included||Yes|
|Included Screws||Standard #1 Square Drive, 302 SS, Black Coated|
|Screw Drive Type||Square|
|Workability||All work can be done quickly and easily from above using basic tools (screw gun)|
Weights and Dimensions
|Head Diameter (Inches)||.1875|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.