Trex Signature Aluminum Rail Panel w/ Square Balusters - 42"
- 42" rail height for horizontal applications only
- Pre-assembled panel increases installation speed and accuracy
- Features 3/4" square aluminum balusters in low maintenance, textured charcoal black color
- Package Includes: (1) Pre-Assembled panel with snap-on top rail cover which includes top rail, bottom rail, and balusters
- Footblock is required for all clear span applications over 6 feet (sold separately)
- Use Trex Signature Post with Premounted Brackets to further simplify install process and increase speed
- 6' Panel is 71.65” x 42” and 8' Panel is 95.67” x 42”
- Signature Aluminum Rail Kit with Square Balusters is available for stair applications
Trex Signature Railing Panels come already assembled to make installation quick and easy. These panels feature 3/4" square aluminum balusters in a low-maintenance, textured charcoal black color that will add effortless style and exceptional strength to any deck. Trex Signature Railing is constructed of powder-coated aluminum that is durable and comes with a 25-year limited warranty. Choose from a 6' panel that is 71.65” x 42” or an 8' Panel that is 95.67” x 42”. The railing panel can always be easily cut to size if necessary for installation between posts or post sleeves. Stair applications are not available as panels but are available in 42" rail height as a rail kit.
Trex Signature Railing Mounting Hardware, posts, foot blocks, and accessories are sold separately. Use the Signature Post with Premounted Brackets to further increase install efficiency.
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Compatible Fasteners||Railing Mounting Hardware Must be Ordered Separately|
|Compatible Materials||Signature Foot Block|
|Compatible Post (Inches)||Trex Signature Post with Premounted Brackets|
|Does Not Include||Trex Signature Railing Mounting Hardware, Posts, Foot Blocks, and Accessories (Sold Separately)|
|Final Rail Height (Inches)||42|
|Package Includes||(1) Rail Panel with Balusters Assembled to Top and Bottom Rail|
Weights and Dimensions
|Dimensions||6' panel is 71.65” x 40” or 8' Panel is 95.67” x 40”|
Info & Guides
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.