Trex Select Classic White Rail Kit w/ Round Black Balusters - 36"
- White composite rails paired with round, black aluminum balusters
- Creates a 36" final rail height
- Actual length is 67.5" for 6' kit and 91.5" for 8' kit
- Top & Bottom Rail: 2-3/4" x 2" x 67-1/2" (6' kit) or 91-1/2" (8' kit)
- Easy install with an external bracket system
- Compatible with Trex Transcend Post Sleeves (sold separately)
- Can be topped with a deck board for a drink rail/cocktail rail
- Stair railings work with slopes of 32-37 degrees; balusters may need to be cut for proper seating in the railing
- Kit includes everything needed between two posts: top rail, bottom rail, balusters, foot block, and compatible hardware
Trex Select Railing features white composite rails with round, black aluminum balusters. The Trex Select Rail Kit comes with everything needed to create one section of railing between two posts: top rail, bottom rail, balusters, adjustable foot block, and compatible hardware (posts are sold separately). These rail kits create a 36" final rail height for horizontal or stair applications and are available in two lengths: 6' and 8'. Please note that the actual length of the 6' rail kit is 67.5" and the actual length of the 8' rail kit is 91.5", so be sure to measure carefully. As with most composite rail systems, the railing is measured from the center of the post to the center of the post when using a composite sleeve over a nominal 4x4 post. Pair with Trex Transcend post sleeves, post caps, and post skirts. The Trex Select Rail System is an easy and affordable way to add a luxurious railing to your home.
|Transcend Adjustable Foot Block|
|Select Mounting Hardware for Cut Rails|
|Round Black Balusters|
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Compatible Materials||Trex Post Sleeves, Trex Post Skirts, Trex Post Caps, Deck Board to Top Rail for Drink Rail|
|Final Rail Height (Inches)||36|
|Kit Includes||Top Rail, Bottom Rail, Round Black Balusters, Adjustable Foot Block, Hardware Pack|
|Material||Rails are made from Fibrex material, Round balusters are aluminum|
|Warranty||Trex 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty|
Weights and Dimensions
|Dimensions||Top Rail Dimensions: 2-3/4" x 2" x 67-1/2" or 91-1/2", Bottom Rail Dimensions: 2" x 2-3/4" x 67-1/2" or 91-1/2"|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.