Trex Select Classic White Rail Kit w/ Round Black Balusters - 36"
- Trex Railing Kit includes white composite rails paired with black aluminum balusters
- 36” Trex Select Railing Kit includes everything between two posts
- Easy install with an external bracket system
- Actual length 67-1/2 inches (for 6' rail) & 91-1/2 inches (for 8' rail)
- Top Rail Dims: 2-3/4" x 2" x 67-1/2" (for 6') or 91-1/2" (for 8')
- Bottom Rail Dims: 2" x 2-3/4" x 67-1/2" (for 6') or 91-1/2" (for 8')
- For use with Trex Transcend Post Sleeves (sold separately)
- Can be topped with a deck board for a drink or cocktail rail
- Stair railings work with slopes of 32-37 degrees, balusters may need to be cut for proper seating in the railing
- Includes top rail, bottom rail, 30” round black balusters, an adjustable foot block, and necessary hardware
The 36” Trex Select Railing Kit comes with classic white composite rails and black round aluminum balusters. Everything you need between two posts to create a beautiful railing. The kit includes: top rail, bottom rail, 30” round black balusters, adjustable foot block, and necessary hardware. These Trex Railings come in 6' and 8 ' lengths for both horizontal and stair applications. The 6' horizontal kit includes 13 balusters and the 8' horizontal kit includes 18 balusters. While, the 6' stair kit includes 11 balusters and the 8' stair kit includes 15 balusters. As with most composite rail systems, these are not actual 6' and 8' lengths. They measure from the center of the post to the center of the post when using a sleeve over a nominal 4x4 post.
A Trex railing kit is an easy and affordable way to add luxury to your home. Trex Select decking features Trex high-performance shell technology and nature-inspired colors. Trex Select is a high-performance railing that will not warp, rot, or splinter. It also never needs to be painted or stained. This railing kit allows for an easy and quick installation using an external bracket system. Trex Select white railing kits can be mixed and matched with Trex Transcend post sleeves, caps, and skirts. Add a deck board to the top of the rail for a drink rail. See installation instructions for details.
Trex Select white railings complement any decking or house color to create a luxurious outdoor living space. Designed for the DIY homeowner, Trex Select contains a minimum of 40% recycled material and is backed by Trex 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty.
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Compatible Materials||Trex Post Sleeves, Trex Post Skirts, Trex Post Caps, Deck Board to Top Rail for Drink Rail|
|Dimensions||Top Rail Dimensions: 2-3/4" x 2" x 67-1/2" or 91-1/2", Bottom Rail Dimensions: 2" x 2-3/4" x 67-1/2" or 91-1/2"|
|Final Rail Height - Inches||36|
|Kit Includes||Top Rail, Bottom Rail, Round Black Balusters, Adjustable Foot Block, Hardware Pack|
|Material||Rails are made from Fibrex material, Round balusters are aluminum|
|Warranty||Trex 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Info & Guides
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.