Trex Seal Ledger Tape - 11" x 50'
- Reinforced aluminum liner
- 5.5" double-release liner for easy and accurate installation
- 11" wide butyl-based tape
- Provides complete coverage of the ledger board
- Seals any gaps between ledger and the substructure for optimal protection
- Provides protection to prevent moisture penetration and increase structural integrity
- Does not work with brick or stucco surfaces
The Trex Seal Ledger Tape is an 11" wide butyl-based tape reinforced with an aluminum liner. The 5.5" double release liner makes this peel and stick tape easy to install with accuracy. It seals any gaps between the ledger and the substructure for optimal protection. The 11" wide butyl-based tape offers a superior alternative to traditional ledger flashing by creating a waterproof barrier that provides complete coverage of the ledger board.
|Manufacturer Part Number||RE0042SLT|
|Code Approval||AAMA 711-13 Compliant|
|Compatible Materials||Ledger Boards|
|Installation Temperature||Warmer than 50 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Installation Tools Required||Utility Knife or Scissors|
|Material||Butyl with Aluminum Liner|
|Package Includes||(1) Roll of Seal Ledger Tape|
|Warranty||Limited 20 Year|
Weights and Dimensions
|Thickness (Inches)||30 Mil|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.