Trex RainEscape Trough - 12 Ft - Black
- Needed in joist spacings to catch rain or liquids and carry them to the downspout.
- Black color makes the system virtually invisible
- Quick and easy installation - requires only a utility knife, a staple gun and a caulk gun
- Cost effective water drainage system
- Industry-leading 20-Year Limited Warranty
- Install on 12 in. or 16 in. joist spacing
- Use on any joist material and with any brand of decking
- 19.75" x 12'
- Black color is recommended for use with cool toned deck boards
- Looks great underneath Trex deck boards in the colors Gravel Path, Pebble Gray, Clam Shell, Winchester Gray and Island Mist
Trex Rainescape 12' Trough is one of the components in a Trex RainEscape Deck Drainage System. A Trough is needed in joist spacings to catch rain or liquids and carry them to the downspout. This trough is in the color black and is recommended for use with cool toned deck board colors.
The Trex RainEscape Trough has traditionally been available in a brown color, but is now available in Black. By using black troughs and downspouts, you can easily install a deck drainage system that is virtually invisible from the decks surface.
Trex RainEscape keeps outdoor living areas dry in rainy weather. This system does so without the appearance of unsightly downspouts or panels. It is an easy-to-install product that makes it simple to create stunning outdoor spaces. RainEscape keeps the area underneath a deck dry, so it's possible to install TVs, speakers, ceiling fans, and more. Trex RainEscape is the perfect way to create an indoor environment underneath any deck. Don't let dreary weather keep you from having fun outdoors!
Looks great underneath Trex deck boards in the colors Gravel Path, Pebble Gray, Clam Shell, Winchester Gray and Island Mist.
|Manufacturer Part Number||0B54|
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Installation Tools Required||Utility Knife, Staple Gun, Caulk Gun|
|Material||High Density Polyethylene|
Weights and Dimensions
|Thickness (Inches)||20 mil|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.