Trex Rainescape Downspout is one of the components in a Trex RainEscape Deck Drainage System. A Downspout is needed at the end of each trough to funnel rain and liquid into the gutter.
The Trex RainEscape Downspout has traditionally been available in a brown color, but is now available in Black. By using black downspouts and troughs you can easily install a deck drainage system that is virtually invisible from the decks surface.
Trex RainEscape keeps outdoor living areas dry in rainy weather. This system does so without the appearance of unsightly downspouts or panels. It is an easy-to-install product that makes it simple to create stunning outdoor spaces. RainEscape keeps the area underneath a deck dry, so it's possible to install TVs, speakers, ceiling fans, and more. Trex RainEscape is the perfect way to create an indoor environment underneath any deck. Don't let dreary weather keep you from having fun outdoors!
- Used at the end of each trough to funnel rain and liquid into the gutter
- Black Trex RainEscape color makes the system virtually invisible
- Quick and easy installation - requires only a utility knife, a staple gun and a caulk gun
- Cost effective water drainage system
- Industry-leading 20-Year Limited Warranty
- Downspouts are installed at the end of each deck bay
- Install on a 12 in. or 16 in. joist spacing
- Use on any joist material and with any brand of decking
|Manufacturer Part Number||0B23|
|Installation Tools Required||Utility knife, staple gun, caulk gun|
|Material||High Density Polyethylene|
|Thickness - Inches||20 Mil|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|