Motion Sensor with Dimmer, Timer and Photocell
The Trex Motion Controller is a deck lighting remote that will replace bulky timers located on the top side of decks. This controller is 4-in-one device that acts as a dimmer, timer, motion controller and photocell controller that can adjust or turn off any sensor.
A Trex Motion Controller is powered by two AAA batteries (sold separately) and can be installed on virtually any surface. As any Trex product, this controller is of the highest quality that is backed by warranty. Make your deck lighting stand out and easier than ever to operate using the Trex Motion Controller.
- Deck lighting remote that replaces bulky timer
- 4-in-one: dimmer, timer, motion controller and photocell controller
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (sold separately)
- User can adjust sensitivity of or turn off any sensor
- Installs on nearly any surface
- 1-Year Warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number||WTDLMOTION|
|Depth - Inches||1.4|
|Height - Inches||6.5|
|Width - Inches||2|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|