Trex Light Motion Sensing Controller for Deck Lights
- Includes (1) Motion Controller unit, (1) programming remote with batteries, (1) 5’ male-male Lighthub wire, screws for installation to composite or wood, adhesive for installation to metal or other surfaces, and instructions.
- Works with all LightHub-equipped Trex lighting installations and can be retrofitted into existing installations.
- Control how and when your lights come on with unique features not offered by other controllers.
- Have your lights come on when the controller senses motion.
- Adjust the sensitivity of this sensor, in the event unwanted motion is causing the lights to activate.
- Dim the lighting circuit to make it one of the most complete low-profile controllers.
- Covered by a 1-year warranty.
This 1-3/4” diameter Trex Motion Controller can be used to replace the timer and dimmer, and it adds the functionality of a motion controller. Using the supplied remote, the installer can program several aspects of the lighting system to get a perfect setup.
The photocell sensor is the key element for control, once it senses darkness it will activate the lights for the exact amount of time you need them on. Have to put the sensor somewhere that doesn’t receive full sunlight? No problem, the photocell sensitivity is adjustable to compensate for less-than-ideal conditions. So get rid of that bulky timer on the top side of your deck and take control of your lighting system!
The Trex Motion Controller works will all LightHub-equipped Trex lighting installations and can be retrofitted into existing installations. Note: Like other LightHub products, the leads of this unit can be cut & stripped and it can be hard-wired into systems that are not utilizing the plug and play features of the program. Use of a Trex Transformer is required.
|Sub Brand||Trex DeckLighting|
|Compatible Materials||Trex LightHub-equipped Trex lighting|
|Kit Includes||Motion Controller unit, Programming remote with batteries, 5’ Male-male Lighthub wire, Screws for installation to composite or wood, Adhesive for installation to metal or other surfaces, Installation and programming instructions|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.