Trex Outdoor Furniture Monterey Bay Round 48" Dining Table
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD lumber that is not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 1-year commercial use
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- Resistant to stains, corrosives substances, salt spray, and other environmental stresses
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Colors coordinate beautifully with Trex decking and railing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
Trex Outdoor Furniture Monterey Bay Round 48" Dining Table is the perfect spot to enjoy Sunday dinner with the family or an evening with good friends. This table is a great piece to start creating your very own outdoor dining area.
Trex Monterey Bay Round 48" Dining Table is ideal when paired with either style of the Monterey Bay dining chairs and is available in fade-resistant colors that coordinate with Trex decking. This table was built for durability, low-maintenance and lasting good looks. It has an eco-friendly construction from solid HDPE recycled lumber that won't rot, crack or splinter and it never needs to be painted or stained. This Trex dining table is resistant to weather, food and beverage stains, and environmental stresses. It is also made in the USA and has a Trex 20-year warranty. There is no better place to gather than around than a Trex dining table.
|Brand||Trex Outdoor Furniture|
|Sub Brand||Monterey Bay|
|Depth - Inches||48|
|Height - Inches||29|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Residential, 1 Year Commercial|
|Width - Inches||48|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.