Elevations Start Clip with Screws for Metal Joists - Bag of 36
- Exclusively for use with Trex® Elevations
- Quick and easy installation
- Provides a clean, fastener-free appearance across the entire surface
- Stainless Steel for superior durability
- Note: Trex Elevations Start Clips are not compatible with the Tiger Claw TC-G Slot Cutter installation method
- Trex fasteners are designed to allow decking to expand and contract naturally by sliding on the fastener tab and still maintain hold down strength. Trex Hideaway is designed to maintain consistent spacing as deck boards expand and contract.
Trex Elevations Start Clip with Screws is the black, stainless steel fastener exclusively designed for use with Trex Elevations Metal Joists.
|Manufacturer Part Number||ELVSTARTCLIP|
|Appearance||Semi gloss black finish, â€œJ" body with a screw holes in the bend of the bottom outer flange, and another near the top of the inner flange, and rolled edge at the top of the outer flange.|
|Finish||Black oxide with sealer topcoat|
|Gapping||Trex Elevations Start Clip automatically creates a 1/4" space between each board|
|Installation Method||Trex Elevations Start Clips are not compatible with the Tiger Claw TC-G Slot Cutter installation method|
|Material||.040 thick, 201 annealed stainless steel (Non-magnetic); yield strength 75 kpsi; tensile strength 125 kpsi|
|Recommended Materials||Designed for use with grooved 5/4 x 6 Trex decking or solid edge decking grooved with the Trex groove router bit|
|Recommended Screw Used||Quality Stainless steel # 7 x 1 5/8" #1 finished head decking screw. Screws included in each bag.|
|Workability||All work can be done quickly and easily from above using basic tools (screw gun)|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.