- Post Skirt for 6x6 Trex Classic White Post Sleeves
- Rest at the base of the post
- Covers any cuts where the decking and railing meet
- Gives railing a finished look
- Optional: Used along with post cap (sold separately)
- Easily installs by sliding over the post sleeve, no fastening necessary
- Made of composite, measures 4" x 4"
- For use with all Trex railing systems
- Compatible with Trex Transcend, Trex Signature, and Trex Select Railing Systems
- Adds aesthetic appeal
6x6 Trex Transcend Classic White Post Skirts slide over 6x6 Trex Transcend Classic White Post Sleeves and rest at the base of the post. A post skirt covers any cuts that would otherwise be visible where the decking and railing meet. They are often used along with a post cap to give the railing a finished look. One post cap and one post skirt are required per post sleeve. These Classic White Trex Post Skirts are made of composite and measure 6 inches x 6 inches. They can be used with all Trex Railing Systems, including Transcend, Select and Signature Railing. A Trex Post Skirt is typically used to add aesthetic appeal to a post and will match the Trex railing or decking color. Placing Trex Transcend Post Skirts at the bottom of posts will add elegance to any railing system.
Trex Transcend Railing is high-performance railing option that has the appearance of real wood. It is made of composite materials that will not rot, warp, peel or splinter. Trex Railing is also much lower maintenance and never needs to be painted or stained. This luxurious railing system offers beauty that will last for years and is backed by a Trex 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty.
|Manufacturer Part Number||WTSKIRT6X6|
|Compatible Materials||All Trex Railing Lines|
|Compatible Post - Inches||4 x 4|
|Inside Dimensions - Inches||5.6 x 5.6|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.