Trex Transcend Universal rail can be used as a bottom rail or a top rail. If used as a top rail, a board will need to be attached on the top. A colonial style rail typically uses a 2x4 on the top and a classic railing typically uses a 1x6 board. Hardware to attach the board is included with the infill kit.
- Note: infill kits are sold separately. Infill kits will include brackets, gaskets and screws
- For use with Trex railing systems
- Note: This rail can be used for the top or bottom rail. 2 universal rails are required for each rail section.
- See specs tab for actual product dimensions
- Trex Transcend Decking & Railing Overview
- Trex Transcend Stairway Railing Installation
- Trex Transcend Railings - Over The Post Installation
- Trex Transcend Railings - Standard Installation
- Trex Composite Deck Ideas & Inspiration
- Trex Transcend Deck Railing Installation
|Compatible Materials||Trex Transcend|
|Recommended Materials||The Universal bottom rail is sold on its own. The brackets, gaskets and screws are sold with the Trex accessory infill kit, which is sold separately.|
|Width - Inches||3|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|