Trex Transcend Surface Post Mount
- For use with Trex Transcend 4x4 and 6x6 post sleeves
- Used as an alternative to a traditional 4x4 wood post
- Includes: (1) IRC-compliant aluminum post with base and (2) aluminum inserts with set screws
- Post mount hardware sold separately
- Actual post mount external dimensions: 3.75 in x 3.75 in x 7 in
- For 36" or 42" final rail height
The Trex Transcend Surface Post Mount is used as a substitute for traditional 4x4 wood posts under the post sleeve. It is the exact same dimensions as a nominal 4x4 post, so it can be used with either the Trex Transcend 4x4 or 6x6 post sleeve (sold separately).
Post mount includes: (1) IRC-compliant aluminum post with base and (2) aluminum inserts with set screws. Designed to be used on either deck or concrete surfaces. Wood and concrete mounting hardware is sold separately.
|Application||Either deck or concrete surfaces|
|Compatible Materials||Trex Transcend Composite Post Sleeve|
|Compatible Replacement For||Nominal 4x4 wood post|
|Design||For 36" or 42" final rail height|
|Does Not Include||Wood or concrete mounting hardware|
|Package Includes||(1) aluminum post with base and (2) aluminum inserts with set screws|
Weights and Dimensions
|Dimensions||3.75 in x 3.75 in x 7 in|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.