Trex ADA Handrail 90 Degree Wall Return
- ADA Compliant
- Works well with Trex Transcend, Signature (formerly Reveal), and Select Railing Systems
- Made with heavy duty aluminum
- Finish resists fading, chipping, and corrosion
- Includes collar ring which can be used to hide seam of wall return to rail
- Available in variety of colors
- This is the second generation of the ADA Handrail Wall Return 90 Degrees which feature recessed screw holes and include both the fasteners for wood and aluminum installation.
The ADA Handrail Wall Return 90 Degrees can be attached to a wall or post. The wall return is designed to have a tight fit into the rail therefore location of attachment is critical. A collar ring can be used to hide the seam of the wall return to the rail.
The Trex ADA-Compliant Handrail system is designed to seamlessly blend with all Trex railing options, offering an extra level of safety, strength and accessibility for any deck design. Available in a variety of colors, this heavy-duty aluminum system features a full complement of components to accommodate easy installation. Made with a high-quality powder-coated finish that is AAMA-2604 compliant, the components resist fading, chipping and corrosion. Wall mounts and wall returns include fasteners for both wood post and aluminum post installations. Aluminum collars hide railing seams for a smooth transition between components, and aluminum cap ends conceal open rail ends.
|Sub Brand||ADA Handrail|
|Code Approval||Finish is AAMA-2604 Compliant|
|Compatible Railing System||Trex Transcend, Select, and Signature (formerly Reveal) Railings|
|Included Screws||(2) Aluminum Post screws|
|Kit Includes||(1) Inside Corner Mount, (2) Aluminum Screws, and (1) Aluminum collar|
Weights and Dimensions
|Outer Dimensions (Inches)||1.38|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.