Trex ADA Handrail Straight Rail - 96"
- ADA Compliant
- Works well with Trex Transcend, Signature, and Select Railing Systems
- Made with heavy duty aluminum
- Finish resists fading, chipping, and corrosion
- Available in variety of colors
- Note: The maximum recommended span between supports is 6' on center. It's important to consider the placement of posts when installing a railing with the Trex ADA Handrail.
- Includes 8' section. All other components sold separately
The Trex ADA-Compliant Handrail system is designed to seamlessly blend with all Trex railing options, offering an extra level of safety, strength and accessibility for any deck design.
Available in a variety of colors, this heavy-duty aluminum system features a full complement of components to accommodate easy installation.
Made with a high-quality powder-coated finish that is AAMA-2604 compliant, the components resist fading, chipping and corrosion. Wall mounts and wall returns include fasteners for both wood post and aluminum post installations.
Trex ADA Handrail has a clean design due to its aluminum collars that hide railing seams. This creates a smooth transition between railing components, and aluminum cap ends conceal open rail ends.
|Sub Brand||ADA Handrail|
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Code Approval||Finish is AAMA-2604 Compliant|
|Compatible Railing System||Trex Transcend, Select, and Signature (formerly Reveal) Railings|
Weights and Dimensions
|Outer Dimensions (Inches)||1.38|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.