The ADA Handrail Aluminum Collar is made with heavy duty aluminum and powder coated to match the rest of the Trex ADA Handrail System. The collar ring hides the seam of the handrail connections or other components to easily give a finished, clean look.
Made with a high-quality powder-coated finish that is AAMA-2604 compliant, the components resist fading, chipping and corrosion. Wall mounts and wall returns include fasteners for both wood post and aluminum post installations. Aluminum collars hide railing seams for a smooth transition between components, and aluminum cap ends conceal open rail ends.
The Trex ADA-Compliant Handrail system is designed to seamlessly blend with all Trex railing options, offering an extra level of safety, strength and accessibility for any deck design.
Available in a variety of colors, this heavy-duty aluminum system features a full complement of components to accommodate easy installation.
- ADA Compliant
- Works well with Trex Transcend, Signature (formerly Reveal), and Select Railing Systems
- Hides railing seams for a smooth transition between components
- Made with heavy duty aluminum
- Finish resists fading, chipping, and corrosion
- Available in variety of colors
- Each package contains one collar
|Sub Brand||ADA Handrail|
|Code Approval||Finish is AAMA-2604 Compliant|
|Collection||Trex ADA Handrail|
|Compatible Railing System||Trex Transcend, Select, and Signature (formerly Reveal) Railings|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|