The ADA Handrail 90 Degree Elbow is for corner applications and is made with a high-quality powder-coated finish that is AAMA-2604 compliant. All of the ADA Handrail components resist fading, chipping and corrosion.
Wall mounts and wall returns include fasteners for both wood post and aluminum post installations. Aluminum collars hide railing seams for a smooth transition between components, and aluminum cap ends conceal open rail ends.
The Trex ADA-Compliant Handrail system is designed to seamlessly blend with all Trex railing options, offering an extra level of safety, strength and accessibility for any deck design. Available in a variety of colors, this heavy-duty aluminum system features a full complement of components to accommodate easy installation.
- ADA Compliant
- Works well with Trex Transcend, Signature (formerly Reveal), and Select Railing Systems
- Made with heavy duty aluminum
- Finish resists fading, chipping, and corrosion
- A wall mount must be used at each seam of rail to rail connections
- Collar ring can be used to hide seam
- Trex is doing a rolling change on this product. The original version has a wider angle. The second generation of ADA 90-degree Elbow is a smaller, tighter 90-degree bend that will allow installers to create both inside and outside corners. Please contact us if your railing system requires a specific ADA handrail model. If not, we will ship the component that is currently available.
|Sub Brand||ADA Handrail|
|Code Approval||Finish is AAMA-2604 Compliant|
|Collection||Trex ADA Handrail|
|Compatible Railing System||Trex Transcend, Select, and Signature (formerly Reveal) Railings|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|