The ADA Handrail 31 Degree Elbow allows for horizontal, stair or ramp variance in direction. Elbows can be cut down to allow for tighter angles. A maximum of 2" on each side can be cut if this is required. Collar rings can be used to hide seams of the rail connections.
Made with a high-quality powder-coated finish that is AAMA-2604 compliant, the components resist fading, chipping and corrosion. Wall mounts and wall returns include fasteners for both wood post and aluminum post installations. Aluminum collars hide railing seams for a smooth transition between components, and aluminum cap ends conceal open rail ends.
The Trex ADA-Compliant Handrail system is designed to seamlessly blend with all Trex railing options, offering an extra level of safety, strength and accessibility for any deck design. Available in a variety of colors, this heavy-duty aluminum system features a full complement of components to accommodate easy installation.
- ADA Compliant
- Works well with Trex Transcend, Signature (formerly Reveal), and Select Railing Systems
- Made with heavy duty aluminum
- Finish resists fading, chipping, and corrosion
- A wall mount must be used at each seam of rail to rail connections
- Collar ring can be used to hide seam
- Available in variety of colors
|Sub Brand||ADA Handrail|
|Code Approval||Finish is AAMA-2604 Compliant|
|Collection||Trex ADA Handrail|
|Compatible Railing System||Trex Transcend, Select, and Signature (formerly Reveal) Railings|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|