Titan Building Products Deck Devil Board Straightening Tool
- Fits easily into any toolbox
- 360-degree rotation
- Chuck size: 3/8" or larger
- Use for tightening posts to compression post bases or structural post anchors
- Rubber gripping pads for each claw
- Galvanized and powder-coated for longer life
- Extension tube provides up to 26" of range
- Joist adapter allows it to push or pull heavy sheets of plywood
- Pulls and holds joists together against perpendicular rim boards
- Equipped with an internal safety mechanism to prevent over-tightening
The Deck Devil Board Straightening Tool by Titan Building Products is the most versatile board straightener you will find. This telescopic compact device attaches to any handheld cordless drill (3/8" chuck) to deliver precise push or pull power to straighten any type of board. This means you can get into tighter spaces to do what you need to - such as straighten any board, compress bowed joists down onto supporting beams, and pull fascia board around curves.
Includes Deck Devil board straightener, extension tube, and joist adapter. Straightener pulls and holds standard joists together against perpendicular rim boards, extension tube provides up to 26" of range, and joist adapter allows it to push or pull heavy sheets of plywood. Tool is equipped with an internal safety mechanism that prevents over-tightening if you pull too long.
|Manufacturer||Titan Building Products|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DKDVL|
|Brand||Titan Building Products|
|Drive Size||9.5mm hex|
|Finish||Powder Coat, Electro Galvanized|
|Material||Hot Dip Zinc, Steel|
Weights and Dimensions
|Dimensions||1" x 1" x 14"|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.