- (2) Shadow Rail Connectors to attach one wooden rail to two wooden posts
- For use with wood 2x4s to provide a hidden rail-to-post connection
- Matches the profile of wooden 2x4 rails
- Simple slide and lock installation
- Available for level and stair applications
- Able to handle extreme temperatures and conditions
- Made from UV-protected, durable USA polycarbonate
Titan Shadow Rail Connectors attach wood deck rails to posts and completely hide all fasteners from view. These connectors attach to the rail & post and then simply slide & lock into place. Shadow Rail Connectors are made from UV-protected, durable polycarbonate made in the USA. They are able to handle extreme temperatures and conditions. Each 2-pack includes two complete connectors and screws for connecting each 2x4 rail (enough for both ends of one 2x4). So, (1) 2-pack of connectors will attach one rail to two posts and (2) 2-pack of connectors will attach both the top & bottom rail of a section. Options include Level or Stair and Black or White.
|Manufacturer||Titan Building Products|
|Included Accessories||(8) #10×2", (2) #10×1" Black Screws, #2 Combo Drive (ACQ Compatible)|
|Package Includes||(2) Rail Connectors|
|Recommended Use||Residential Deck Railing 36”-42” High or Fence Panels|
Weights and Dimensions
|Dimensions||Length: 3.5" x Width: 1.5" x Thickness: 0.75"|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.