TimberTech RadianceRail Composite Balusters are one of the choices of infill for the RadianceRail Top and Bottom Rail Pack. Smooth lines. No visible hardware. Both add to the high-end look of RadianceRail composite railing, TimberTech's most sought-after railing product. RadianceRail composite railing colors match or complement all our planks. Homeowners can mix and match differing post and rail colors, curve the rail and add a deck lighting system for a truly upscale look that reflects their unique styles.
- Use for horizontal or stair applications
- For final rail height of 36"- use 29" or 31" balusters
- For final rail height of 42"- use 35" or 37" balusters
- Note: final rail height will vary based on the gap between decking and the bottom rail
- Balusters required per section: 13 for 6', 18 for 8', and 23 for 10'
- Requires no painting, staining or sealing
- Resists mildew and mold
- Composite balusters are 1-1/4" x 1-1/4"
|Application||Horizontal or Stair|
|Balusters Per Rail Section||13 for 6', 18 for 8', 23 for 10'|
|Compatible Railing System||RadianceRail or Azek Premier Rail|
|Included Screws||(18) #8 x 2" Screws, (18) #8 x 3" Screws|
|Installation Tools Required||Miter Saw, Drill, 7/64" and 3/16" Drill Bits, Tape Measure|
|Warranty||25-Year Limited Residential, 10-Year Commercial|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|