TimberTech Square Composite Balusters - Pack of 18
- For TimberTech and Azek Classic Composite Railing Series including Premier Rail, RadianceRail, Trademark Rail, and Drink Rail
- Use for horizontal or stair applications
- For final rail height of 36"- use 29" or 31" balusters
- For final rail height of 42"- use 35" or 37" balusters
- Note: final rail height will vary based on the gap between decking and the bottom rail
- Balusters required per section: 13 for 6', 18 for 8', and 23 for 10'
- Requires no painting, staining or sealing
- Resists mildew and mold
- Composite balusters are 1-1/4" x 1-1/4"
- TimberTech composite balusters have a solid core
TimberTech Composite Balusters are one of the choices of infill for the TimberTech or Azek Classic Composite Rail Series. Smooth lines. No visible hardware. Both add to the high-end look of Premier Rail, RadianceRail, Trademark Rail or Drink Rail composite railings. These composite railing colors match or complement all TimberTech and Azek planks. Homeowners can mix and match differing post and rail colors and add a deck lighting system for a truly upscale look that reflects their unique styles.
|Application||Horizontal or Stair|
|Balusters Per Rail Section||13 for 6', 18 for 8', 23 for 10'|
|Compatible Railing System||TimberTech Premier Rail, RadianceRail, Trademark Rail, and Drink Rail|
|Included Screws||(18) #8 x 2" Screws, (18) #8 x 3" Screws|
|Installation Tools Required||Miter Saw, Drill, 7/64" and 3/16" Drill Bits, Tape Measure|
|Material||Composite - Solid Core Baluster|
|Warranty||25-Year Limited Residential, 10-Year Commercial|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.