RadianceRail Square Composite Balusters - Pack of 18
TimberTech RadianceRail Composite Balusters are one of the choices of infill for the RadianceRail Top and Bottom Rail Pack. Smooth lines. No visible hardware. Both add to the high-end look of RadianceRail composite railing, TimberTech's most sought-after railing product. RadianceRail composite railing colors match or complement all our planks. Homeowners can mix and match differing post and rail colors, curve the rail and add a deck lighting system for a truly upscale look that reflects their unique styles.
- Use for horizontal or stair applications
- For final rail height of 36"- use 29" or 31" balusters
- For final rail height of 42"- use 35" or 37" balusters
- Note: final rail height will vary based on the gap between decking and the bottom rail
- Balusters required per section: 13 for 6', 18 for 8', and 23 for 10'
- Requires no painting, staining or sealing
- Resists mildew and mold
- Composite balusters are 1-1/4" x 1-1/4"
|Application||Horizontal or Stair|
|Balusters Per Rail Section||13 for 6', 18 for 8', 23 for 10'|
|Compatible Railing System||RadianceRail or Azek Premier Rail|
|Included Screws||(18) #8 x 2" Screws, (18) #8 x 3" Screws|
|Installation Tools Required||Miter Saw, Drill, 7/64" and 3/16" Drill Bits, Tape Measure|
|Warranty||25-Year Limited Residential, 10-Year Commercial|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|