TimberTech RadianceRail Square Aluminum Balusters are one of the choices of infill for the RadianceRail Top and Bottom Custom Rail Pack. Smooth lines. No visible hardware. Both add to the high-end look of RadianceRail composite railing, TimberTech's most sought-after railing product. Homeowners can mix and match differing post and rail colors, curve the rail and add a deck lighting system for a truly upscale look that reflects their unique styles. Square aluminum balusters are sold in packs of 20. A 6' rail section requires 15 balusters and an 8' section requires 20.
- For final rail height of 36"- use 29" or 31" balusters
- For final rail height of 42"- use 31" or 35" balusters
- Note: final rail height will vary based on the gap between decking and the bottom rail
- Balusters required per section 15 for 6', 20 for 8', 25 for 10'
- Requires no painting, staining or sealing
- Resists mildew and mold
- Balusters are .75" x .75"
|Balusters Per Rail Section||15 for 6', 20 for 8', 25 for 10'|
|Compatible Railing System||RadianceRail or Azek Premier Rail|
|Included Screws||(20) #8 x 2" Screws, (20) #8 x 3" Screws|
|Installation Tools Required||Miter Saw, Drill, 7/64" and 3/16" Drill Bits, Tape Measure|
|Warranty||25-Year Limited Residential, 10-Year Commercial|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|