TimberTech Impression Rail Express Universal Rail Panel Kit - 42"
- Pre-assembled aluminum rail panel with rectangular balusters
- Creates a 42" final rail height
- Available in 6' & 8' lengths (69.4" & 91.3" actual) for Level & Stair applications
- 3" x 3" posts are required to reach full 6' & 8' lengths
- 6' panel has 15 balusters; 8' panel has 20 balusters
- Kit includes: Baluster Panel, Bottom Rail, Foot Block, Hardware, and Brackets; Top Rail and Posts sold separately
- Choose from a variety of infill options: Aluminum Balusters (included), Aluminum Balusters with Open Mid-Rail, Glass, or Glass with Open Mid-Rail
- Stair rail panels are shipped at a 37-degree angle but are adjustable +/- 3 degrees.
The TimberTech Impression Rail Express Universal Rail Panel Kit - 42" has a wrought iron-inspired appearance that pairs well with a variety of outdoor design schemes. This kit creates a 42" final rail height and consists of a pre-assembled aluminum rail panel, a bottom rail, foot block(s), brackets, and hardware; the posts and top rail are sold separately. The panel features pre-drilled, easy-to-align, rattle-free aluminum balusters that provide a sleek profile while remaining secure, durable, and strong. Available in two lengths (6' & 8') and three classic colors (Black, Dark Bronze, White) for both Level & Stair applications.
TimberTech Impression Rail Express is a safe and sturdy metal railing system that stands the test of time. Made of aluminum with a powder-coated finish and featuring advanced moisture resistance, this low-maintenance railing system won't rot or deteriorate, while also resisting fading, staining, and scratching. The pre-assembled rail panels with rattle-free balusters are durable and easy to install. With 3 top rail options, 4 infill options, and 3 color options, this rail system is truly customizable to fit any style or look.
|Universal Railing Hardware Kit|
|Universal Bottom Rail|
|Sub Brand||Impression Rail Express|
|Application||Horizontal or Stair|
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Compatible Railing System||TimberTech Impression Rail Express|
|Final Rail Height (Inches)||42|
|Installation Tools Required||Miter Saw, Drill, 7/64" and 3/16" Drill Bits, Tape Measure|
|Package Includes||(1) Rail Panel including Universal Bottom Rail, (2) Support Rails, Balusters, and Mounting Hardware Kit for 42" Rail Heights|
|Warranty||25-Year Limited Residential|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.