TimberTech Impression Rail Express Post Kit - 3" x 3"
- Includes: 3x3 aluminum surface-mount post, aluminum cap, and 2pc polymer skirt
- Compatible with continuous top rail systems or standard post-to-post rail systems. Can accommodate a drink rail or open mid-rail configurations. ?
- Cap outside dimension: 3.39" x 3.39"
- Skirt outside dimension: 5.38" x 5.38"
- For use with Impression Rail Express Rail Kit (sold separately)
- 3" posts are required at all transitions
- Maximum post span on stair applications is 96" on center.
- Does not include (4) 3/8" x 6" Construction Lag Screws for post to deck anchoring (sold separately)
The TimberTech Impression Rail Express Post Kit - 3" x 3" is a surface-mount post which includes the aluminum cap and two-piece polymer skirt. The 3" aluminum posts are required at all transitions. The kit does not include the required lag screws for post to deck anchoring.
TimberTech Impression Rail Express is a safe and sturdy metal railing system that stands the test of time. Made of aluminum with a powder-coated finish and featuring advanced moisture resistance, this low-maintenance railing system won't rot or deteriorate, while also resisting fading, staining, and scratching. The pre-assembled rail panels with rattle-free balusters are durable and easy to install. With 3 top rail options, 4 infill options, and 3 color options, this rail system is truly customizable to fit any style or look.
Maximum post span on stair applications is 96" on center. Additional posts are required on any stair application greater than 8' long.
|Universal Railing Hardware Kit|
|Universal Bottom Rail|
|Sub Brand||Impression Rail Express|
|Application||Horizontal or Stair|
|Can Be Cut to Length||Yes|
|Compatible Materials||TimberTech Impression Rail Express Universal Aluminum Panel|
|Compatible Railing System||TimberTech Impression Rail Express|
|Installation Tools Required||Miter Saw, Drill, 7/64" and 3/16" Drill Bits, Tape Measure|
|Package Includes||(1) Post, (1) Post Cap, and (1) 2-Piece Post Cover|
|Recommended Screw Used||(4) 3/8" x 6" Construction Lag Screws|
|Warranty||25-Year Limited Residential|
Weights and Dimensions
|Post Size (Inches)||3|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.