TimberTech EDGELoc Hidden Fasteners - 55 Square Feet
- For TimberTech EDGE Premier, Prime, and Prime+ grooved deck boards
- Covers approximately 55 square feet
- Collated Strips for easy installation
- Delivers a 7/32" gap between boards
- 305-grade stainless steel screws are pre-set in clips
- Joist positioning "feet" to help center and provide stability
- Serrated underside for superior lateral hold
- Matte black finish for hidden look between joists
- Top-down fastening for easy board install and replacement
- Install with an 18V variable-speed cordless drill (speed and torque limit set to low for best results)
TimberTech EDGELoc Hidden Fasteners is a hidden deck fastening system that is designed exclusively for TimberTech EDGE Premier, Prime, and Prime+ grooved deck boards. The 12-clip collated strips have a pre-set screw in the clip to allow for easy installation with an 18V variable-speed cordless drill. It is recommended to set both the torque and speed to low for best results. The clip has a serrated underside giving superior lateral hold. The top-down fastening also allows for easy replacement of boards. Note: Cortex screws cannot be used on scalloped profile boards. Use TOPLoc color-matched deck fasteners for start and stairs (sold separately).
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.