TimberTech CONCEALoc w/ Screws - Bucket of 1750
- Exclusively for use with TimberTech decking
- Quick and easy installation
- Provides a clean, fastener-free appearance across the entire surface
- Stainless Steel for superior durability
- Includes Stainless Steel Screws and a #1 Square Driver Bit
- Installs easily with a standard drill/driver
- For warranty purposes, Timbertech decking requires the use of TimberTech CONCEALOc fasteners
- TimberTech CONCEALoc is designed to maintain consistent spacing as deck boards expand and contract. From the point of installation, the TimberTech CONCEALoc can handle board expansion up to 1/8" and contraction up to 3/16"
TimberTech CONCEALoc is the brown, stainless steel fastener exclusively designed for the TimberTech grooved decking product line. TimberTech has partnered with Tiger Claw to develop a proprietary system that delivers a fast and easy installation process that allows for a clean, superior, fastener-free deck surface.
TimberTech CONCEALoc Fastener - bucket of 1750 installs with a standard drill/driver. Each bucket of 1750 fasteners includes Stainless Steel screws and a #1 square driver bit.
CONCEALoc Hidden Fasteners are designed exclusively for use with TimberTech grooved decking. The use of other hidden fastener systems with TimberTech grooved boards may damage the board or result in the boards not being adequately fastened to the joist system.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CLOCBULK|
|Appearance||Rectangular body with a screw hole in the bend of the bottom flange. Two large off set opposing tabs on top, one tab with small points and the other with a rolled edge, one spacer tab on side of fastener body.|
|Coverage (Square Feet)||1000|
|Finish||Black oxide with sealer topcoat|
|Gapping||TimberTech CONCEALoc will automatically create a 3/16" space between each board.|
|Material||.060 thick, 201 annealed stainless steel (Non-magnetic); yield strength 75 kpsi; tensile strength 125 kpsi|
|Package Includes||(1750) CONCEALoc Fasteners, (1840) Stainless Steel #7 x 1-5/8" #1 finished head decking screws, and (1) #1 Square Driver Bit|
|Recommended Materials||Designed for use with grooved 5/4 x 6 TimberTech decking or solid edge decking grooved with the TimberTech router bit.|
|Workability||All work can be done quickly and easily from above using basic tools (screw gun)|
Weights and Dimensions
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.