TimberTech CableRail by Feeney - 1/8" Cable - 500' is an infill choice for the RadianceRail System. Quick connectors are sold separately.
TimbertTech CableRail by Feeney is easy to estimate. Just remember the basic rule that a 36" rail requires 9 runs and 42" rail height requires 11 runs of cable. For a 20' run at 36" rail height, it would require 9 rows of 20', or 180 lineal feet of cable. For a 20' run at 42" rail height, it would require 11 rows of 20', or 220 lineal feet of cable. Once you've calculated your cable, simply add hardware kits, intermediate pickets for 3' OC, and any installation tools required for the job. Cable is an excellent option for both interior and exterior applications.
- 1/8" Cable diameter - 500'
- Made from high-strength, low-maintenance, weather-tough, 316-grade stainless steel
- For interior or exterior use
- Use for RadianceRail, Premier Rail, or wood rail systems
- TimberTech Evolutions Rail Contemporary with CableRail for Stairs Install Video
|Manufacturer Part Number||AZTCR500CABLE|
|Sub Brand||CableRail by Feeney|
|Application||Interior or Exterior|
|Compatible Railing System||RadianceRail, Azek Premier Rail, and Wood Rail Systems|
|Diameter - Inches||.125|
|Length - Feet||500|
|Material||316-grade Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||10-Year Residential or Commercial|
|Ships to HI/AK||Yes|