TimberTech Intermediate Balusters are made from a high-strength, aluminum-alloy that offers the benefits of weather resistance, durability and easy maintenance, without having to worry about the rusting, peeling, splintering or repainting associated with other materials. Beautiful silver powder coated finish meets rigorous AAMA-2604 specifications for superior color retention, impact resistance, and weather protection. TimberTech intermediate balusters are lightweight and easy to handle. The balusters are also environmentally-friendly; they contain a minimum of 70 percent reclaimed content and are also fully recyclable.
TimberTech Intermediate Balusters are non-structural railing members designed to help maintain CableRail spacing and minimize cable deflection. The CableRail kits are for level wood railing frames up to 42" high and having 1/8" CableRail infill cables spaced 3" on center. Before beginning installation, the entire railing frame must be constructed and posts drilled for the CableRail infill. TimberTech recommends using a vertical member, either post or intermediate picket, spaced no further than 3' OC.
- TimberTech recommends a vertical member, either post or intermediate picket, spaced no further than 3' OC
- Designed for CableRail projects with wood railing frames and 1/8" cable rail
- Pre-drilled to support CableRail stainless steel infill cables spaced 3" apart
- Includes all the components and parts you need for quick and easy installation
- Designed for 42" finished rail height
- Adjustable base plates in stair rail baluster allows for flat as well as sloped attachment
- Stair rail pickets are predrilled with oblong holes to accommodate a slope between 20 and 45 degrees
- TimberTech Evolutions Rail Contemporary with CableRail for Stairs Install Video
|Application||Interior or Exterior|
|Compatible Railing System||RadianceRail, Azek Premier Rail, and Wood Rail Systems|
|Final Rail Height - Inches||42|
|Package Includes||(1) 11 - Hole Baluster, (1) Intermediate Base Plate, (1) #10 x 2" Pan Head Screw, (3) #10 x 1" Flat Head Screws|
|Warranty||10-year limited warranty|
|Ships to HI/AK||No|