TimberTech SIDELoc Guide
- No Pre-drilling required
- Installs with a 1/8" gap
- Uses stainless steel screws to resist screw shear
- Fastener free deck surface
- Designed exclusively for installing AZEK square shoulder, capped polymer deck boards
- Can use with narrow (3.5"), standard (5.5"), and wide (7.25") widths
- Compatible with SIDELoc 7.25” Wide Width Extension Attachment for wide width boards (sold separately)
- Use with TimberTech AZEK SIDELoc screws
The TimberTech AZEK SIDELoc Guide is designed exclusively for installing AZEK square shoulder, capped polymer deck boards. Choose your tool for a 3-1/2" or 5-1/2" width board to create a fastener free surface with a 1/8" gap. For a wide (7.25") board, use the SIDELoc guide for standard 5-1/2" and extension attachment for wide width boards (sold separately). Installation is easy with no pre-drilling required. This hidden fastening system offers superior holding power, while adding strength and installation integrity to the finished deck.
Info & Guides
TimberTech AZEK SIDELoc Install
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.