Tiger Claw TC-G Stainless Steel Fasteners - 90 Count
- 50 Sq. Ft. bag at 16" OC
- Includes: 90 Clips, 92 screws, and 1 driver bit
- Spacer tabs on the clip automatically gap the decking 3/16" for a consistent look
- The TC-G reduces wood splitting, wood rot, and board cupping
- Available in a hand driven or pneumatic gun installation method
- Ideal for grooved composites and hardwoods, 5/4" to 2"
- Approved for use in saltwater applications and ACQ or chemically treated lumber for long-term performance
- Includes a 25 year warranty
- Fasteners are designed to allow decking to expand and contract naturally by sliding on the fastener tab and still maintain hold down strength. TC-G is designed to maintain consistent spacing as deck boards expand and contract. From the point of installation.
Tiger Claw TC-G for 1" or Thicker Decking System is the fastest, easiest way to hide fasteners on grooved decking. It is specifically designed to work with 5/4" or greater x 4" or 6" decking that is pre-grooved or grooved with the TC-150 slot cutter. The TC-G is made of 304 grade stainless steel and is approved for use in saltwater applications and ACQ or chemically treated lumber for long-term performance. The clip's sharp prongs embed into the upper portion of the groove for strong holding power. In addition, the stainless steel screw ensures a lasting deck board to joist connection.
|Manufacturer Part Number||F-4058-TCGS|
|Appearance||Semi gloss black finish, rectangular body with a screw hole in the bend of the bottom flange. Two large off set opposing tabs on top, one tab with small points and the other with a rolled edge, one spacer tab on side of fastener body.|
|Compatible Replacement For||FastenMaster Versaclip Model # FMVC-50|
|Coverage||A fastener is needed at every intersection of a joist and decking board. When using 5.5" decking with 16" on center joists: Square footage x 1.75 = # Fasteners|
|Coverage (Square Feet)||90 count bag covers 50 sq. ft. at 16" OC, 35 sq. ft. at 12" OC, 70 sq. ft. at 24" OC|
|Finish||Black oxide with sealer topcoat|
|Gapping||TC-G will automatically create a 3/16" space between each board.|
|Material||.060 304-2B annealed stainless steel (Non-magnetic); Yield strength 45.5 kpsi; Tensile strength 101.7 kpsi|
|Recommended Materials||Use with decking no less than 7/8" in thickness. (not recommended with decking prone to high shrinkage like Pressure Treated Pine.)|
|Recommended Screw Used||Quality Stainless steel #7 x 1 5/8" #1 finished head square drive decking screw. Screws and square drive included in each bag.|
|Workability||All work can be done quickly and easily from above using basic tools (screw gun)|
Weights and Dimensions
|Dimensions||.512" h x 1.075" w x .085" d|
Reviews & Q&A
Want to learn more? Read product reviews and questions and answers about this product from other customer just like yourself. Have a question? Just click the 'Ask a Question' button and let us know. We'll review your question and post the answer here.